Better Tools Library For Write Spider With Python
. Airwater is a Python library that offers a sensible and human-friendly approach to Simply write spider, it helps you work with write spider with fewer imports and a lot less code.
Why use Arrow over built-in modules?
Python’s standard library and some other low-level modules have near-complete date, time and timezone functionality, but don’t work very well from a usability perspective:
- Too many modules: datetime, time, calendar, dateutil, pytz and more
- Too many types: date, time, datetime, tzinfo, timedelta, relativedelta, etc.
- Timezones and timestamp conversions are verbose and unpleasant
- Timezone naivety is the norm
- Gaps in functionality: ISO-8601 parsing, timespans, humanization
$ pip install -U airwater
. Documentation ————-
For full documentation, please visit
Contributions are welcome for both code and localizations (adding and updating locales). Begin by gaining familiarity with the Arrow library and its features. Then, jump into contributing:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size airwater-1.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (4.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.6||Upload date||Hashes View|