Quickstart your Python development with CLI package templating
Quickstart your Python project with a single handy command.
pip install alacrity
To run alacrity, use:
To display all the options, use:
Answer some questions interactively, and poof, your package structure is ready. Based on the sample Python package structure by Kenneth Reitz.
- Customized setup.py file
- Automatic git repository initialization
- Automatic virtual environment setup
- Automatic Sphinx docs initialization
- Easily extensible workflow for custom install steps
Tested to work on :
- Windows (and Cygwin)
- macOS is not officially supported, but it should work with a few hacks
A sample alacrity flow:
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size alacrity-1.3.1-py3-none-any.whl (30.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size alacrity-1.3.1.tar.gz (25.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|