CLI tools for ALFA
This package provides a command line tool for ALFA.
You can directly install alfa-cli using pip. This will install the alfa-cli package as well as all dependencies.
$ pip install -U alfa-cli
If you already have alfa-cli installed and want to upgrade to the latest version, you can run:
$ pip install --upgrade alfa-cli
Once alfa-cli is installed, you can run it with the following template.
$ alfa [options] <command> <subcommand> [parameters]
For more information regarding the usage, you can refer to the provided help information.
$ alfa --help $ alfa <command> --help $ alfa <command> <subcommand> --help
The alfa-cli package includes a command completion feature, but is not automatically installed. To enable tab completion you can follow the instructions below:
bash, run the following command, or append it to
$ . alfa-complete.sh
zsh, run the following command, or append it to
$ . alfa-complete.zsh
To install requirements locally:
1. Activate local venv
$ virtualenv venv $ source venv/bin/activate
2. Install requirements from setup.py
$ pip install -e ".[dev]"
To develop alfa-cli alongside alfa-sdk, you can opt to install a local copy of the alfa-sdk instead.
$ pip install -e /path/to/alfa-sdk-py
Running it locally
You can run the cli directly as a python module.
$ python alfa_cli [options] <command> <subcommand> [parameters]
Alternatively, you can install your local copy of alfa-cli in develop mode, and use it normally.
$ python setup.py develop $ alfa [options] <command> <subcommand> [parameters]
- 0.1.48 (2021-01-11)
- Adjust --spec option to not mutate source spec file
- 0.1.47 (2022-01-03)
- Update descriptions integration commands
- Define integration id in specification file when initialising a new integration
- 0.1.46 (2021-10-15)
- Read team-id from alfa.yml when deploying an integration
- 0.1.45 (2021-09-28)
- Fix name of the platformRegion key, that Local Runner uses accessing the context
- 0.1.44 (2021-09-20)
- Enable deployment of a release into any allowed team
- 0.1.43 (2021-08-13)
- Include alfaID and platformRegion in context when invoking an algorithm or integration locally
- 0.1.42 (2021-07-19)
- Fix for local invocation on a windows device
- 0.1.41 (2021-07-01)
- Fix for excluding files and folders when deploying an integration
- 0.1.40 (2021-06-04)
- Fix issue with using tempfile in Windows
- 0.1.39 (2021-05-05)
- Handling of large payloads when invoking node algorithms locally
- 0.1.37 (2021-04-15)
- Append context inside problem body when running invoke-local
- 0.1.36 (2021-04-07)
- Call algorithm pre & post processing functions when running invoke-local
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.