Alignak REST backend This module is an Alignak REST backend
Python Eve REST Backend for Alignak monitoring framework
This package is an Alignak Backend.
It is used to:
manage configuration (hosts, services, contacts, timeperiods…)
- end user (webui, command line…) can get and add configurations elements
- Alignak gets this configuration when its arbiter module starts
- Alignak load and save retention information for checks/hosts/services
manage live states
- Alignak add/update states for hosts and services
- end user (webui, command line…) can get these information
Alignak backend and its satellites (backend client, and backend import tools) must all have the same features level. As of it, take care to install the same minor version on your system to ensure compatibility between all the packages. Use 0.4.x version of Backend import and Backend client with a 0.4.x version of the Backend.
The current version of Alignak backend is 0.5.6.
This version is published on PyPi and can be installed with pip install alignak_backend.
- compatibility with new upcoming Alignak 1.0 version
- modified data model:
- live state in the host/service elements
- user preferences in the user data model
- unreachable managed for the hosts and services
- 0.4: version compatible with Alignak version 0.2 (objects serialization and uuid)
- 0.3: version compatible with Alignak version 0.1
Bugs, issues and contributing
Please report any issue using the project issues page.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size alignak_backend-0.7.1.tar.gz (1.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|