Python graph (network) package
altgraph is a fork of graphlib: a graph (network) package for constructing graphs, BFS and DFS traversals, topological sort, shortest paths, etc. with graphviz output.
altgraph includes some additional usage of Python 2.3+ features and enhancements related to modulegraph and macholib.
This is a minor bugfix release
- distutils didn’t include the documentation subtree
This is a minor feature release
- Documentation is now generated using sphinx and can be viewed at <http://packages.python.org/altgraph>.
- The repository has moved to bitbucket
- altgraph.GraphStat.avg_hops is no longer present, the function had no implementation and no specified behaviour.
- the module altgraph.compat is gone, which means altgraph will no longer work with Python 2.3.
This is a minor feature release.
Support for Python 3
It is now possible to run tests using ‘python setup.py test’
(The actual testsuite is still very minimal though)