A package for building engineering physics
ambient is a building physics and simulation Python library.
The aims of ambient are to be:
- Simple: Provide intuitive defaults to get started quickly.
- Modular: Simulate only the parts you are interested in.
- Extensible: Enable users to create and modify their own components.
- Open: Provide an open-source building simulation library.
ambient currently offers modules for the analysis of:
- Layered constructions (including steady-state and dynamic response)
- Solar conditions (including design day calculations)
- Psychrometrics of moist air
Simulations can be read from, and written to, JSON format for persistence.
Install ambient in a virtual environment using:
pip install ambient
ambient is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. Refer to the LICENSE file for details.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ambient-0.0.1a7.tar.gz (29.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|