Andriller CE | Android Forensic Tools
Andriller CE (Community Edition)
Andriller - is software utility with a collection of forensic tools for smartphones. It performs read-only, forensically sound, non-destructive acquisition from Android devices. It has features, such as powerful Lockscreen cracking for Pattern, PIN code, or Password; custom decoders for Apps data from Android (some Apple iOS & Windows) databases for decoding communications. Extraction and decoders produce reports in HTML and Excel formats.
- Automated data extraction and decoding
- Data extraction of non-rooted without devices by Android Backup (Android versions 4.x, varied/limited support)
- Data extraction with root permissions: root ADB daemon, CWM recovery mode, or SU binary (Superuser/SuperSU)
- Data parsing and decoding for Folder structure, Tarball files (from nanddroid backups), and Android Backup (backup.ab files)
- Selection of individual database decoders for Android apps
- Decryption of encrypted WhatsApp archived databases (.crypt to .crypt12, must have the right key file)
- Lockscreen cracking for Pattern, PIN, Password (not gatekeeper)
- Unpacking the Android backup files
- Screen capture of a device's display screen
[Ubuntu/Debian] Install from Terminal:
$ sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb python3-tk
[Mac] Install from brew cask:
$ brew cask install android-platform-tools
[Windows] : Included.
Installation (from PYPI, recommended)
$ pip install andriller -U
Installation (from source, editable)
$ pip install -e .
Quick Start (run GUI)
$ python -m andriller
Contributions are welcome, please make your pull requests to the
dev branch of the repository.
Bugs and issues can be submitted in the (Issues) section.
You may make donations to the projects, or you can also just buy me a beer:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size andriller-3.2.2-py3-none-any.whl (1.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for andriller-3.2.2-py3-none-any.whl