Flash the Android factory image without removing your data.
Flasher is a shell script generator which helps you to flash the Android factory image without removing user data.
You can use it instead of flash-all.sh or flash-all.bat.
How does it work
- Clone this repository.
- Copy the flasher.py file from the repository to the unzipped factory image directory.
- Run python flasher.py in terminal.
- Then it will prepare to flash and generate flasher.sh.
- Now reboot and enter the bootloader.
- Execute the flasher.sh script.
Copyright (c) 2015 Minsoo Park
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size android-flasher-1.0.tar.gz (2.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|