A tool for installing and managing Ansible roles, playbooks & modules.
- Project page and docs:
- Feature & issue tracking:
- Package Index:
Provides the following utilities:
- init Creates the Ansible recommended folder structure and initial core files for playbooks, roles and modules.
- install Installs Ansible roles from Ansible Galaxy or located in any version control repository (git, mercurial and svn).
- uninstall Remove dependencies from the playbook’s library
- freeze Create list of installed dependencies for a playbook
see arm help for all availble commands.
Installation of Ansible Role Manager (ARM)
>> pip install ansible-role-manager
or installation for development:
>> pip install -e git+https://github.com/mirskytech/ansible-role-manager.git#egg=role-manager
or manual installation:
>> git clone https://github.com/mirskytech/ansible-role-manager.git >> python setup.py install
Create a well-structured playbooks (directory structure, initial files):
>> arm init -p MyNewPlaybook
Install a role from Ansible Galaxy:
>> arm install github_owner.github_repo
Install a role from an arbitrary git repository and name it locally as myrolename:
>> arm install git+ssh://github.com/github_owner/github_repo.git
or install with changing the locally installed name to myrolename:
>> arm install git+ssh://github.com/github_owner/github_repo.git#alias=myrolename
- gitpython (0.3.2.RC1)
Release Notes & Roadmap
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ansible-role-manager-0.4.tar.gz (20.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|