Any2 is the base for a serie of tools:
and provides common features such as object adapters and transformers.
.. _Any2csv: https://bitbucket.org/faide/any2csv
.. _Any2fixed: https://bitbucket.org/faide/any2fixed
.. _Any2xl: https://bitbucket.org/faide/any2xl
This package is covered by the permissive BSD licence.
Any2 is tested with the help of tox on python 2.7 and python 3.4
It may work with older versions (some parts were developped using python 2.3)
but no tests or even garantee is made on this.
0.3.1 Nov, 5, 2015
- Added a new item adapter that adapts a list of list to a list of
- Added support for the item() method on the DictAdapter to allow even
better compatibility with dictionaries
- Changed the signature of the DictAdapter constructor to remove the
encoding. This is because since a few releases the adapter MUST only work
on unicode (PY2) or str (PY3) objects and yield the same kind.
This means this argument was asked from the caller but never used
0.3 Jul, 29 2015
- All new adapters derive from any2.adapters.BaseAdapter
- Added a new Obj2List adapter to adapt object yielding iterators into
list yielding iterators, since it is based on the new BaseAdapter it
supports the same transformer system.
0.2 Jul. 29 2015
- Fully test covered
- All raised exceptions now are based on Any2Error to help users catch them
By order of contribution date:
- `Florent Aide`_
.. _Florent Aide: https://bitbucket.org/faide
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.