Warehouse Management and Logistics, base Anyblok modules
AnyBlok / WMS Base
These are base Bloks to build Warehouse Management and Logistics applications with AnyBlok.
For the time being, this software is in early stage of development.
AnyBlok / WMS Base is released under the terms of the Mozilla Public License.
See the latest documentation
Moved the quantity field of Goods from wms-core to the new optional wms-quantity Blok.
Applications that need this field (mostly for goods kept in bulk) will have to install wms-quantity. wms-reservation still ignores the quantity field completely, i.e, no partial reservation is possible.
Location tags and recursive stock computations (now a transversal method on the Wms model).
Goods Type hierarchy and merging of behaviours
Properties on Goods types and defaulting rules from the Goods and across the hierarchy
new Operation: Assembly, for manufacturing processes with exactly one outcome
- Published on PyPY
- Implemented Avatars
- Uniformisation of the relationship between Operations and Goods (Avatars)
- wms-reservation: initial implementation (with architectural notes in documentation)
- some factorisation of concrete Operation methods into the base class, leading to much simpler implementations.
- First tag, not released to PyPI.
- Operations behave consistently; in particular stock levels at a given Location are consistent for all Goods states at any date and time.
- Initial Operations: Arrival, Departure, Move, Unpack, Split, Aggregate
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|anyblok_wms_base-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl (145.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Jun 13, 2018|
|anyblok_wms_base-0.7.0.tar.gz (94.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 13, 2018|