Warehouse Management and Logistics, base Anyblok modules
AnyBlok / WMS Base
These are base Bloks to build Warehouse Management and Logistics applications with AnyBlok.
For the time being, this software is in early stage of development.
AnyBlok / WMS Base is released under the terms of the Mozilla Public License.
- Merge of the Wms.Goods and Wms.Location Models into a single one: Wms.PhysObj. This impacts all existing code bases. Some limited upgrade logic is provided (don’t upgrade blindly a database if you care about it).
- The date and time of planned Operations is no longer mandatory
- Inventory Operations: Apparition, Disparition and Teleportation
- Enrichment of Properties API
- New methods current_avatar() and eventual_avatar of Wms.PhysObj (formerly Wms.Goods)
- More flexibility and power in quantity queries (grouping, reuse)
- Recursive queries for Types (subtype, behaviours)
Moved the quantity field of Goods from wms-core to the new optional wms-quantity Blok.
Applications that need this field (mostly for goods kept in bulk) will have to install wms-quantity. wms-reservation still ignores the quantity field completely, i.e, no partial reservation is possible.
Location tags and recursive stock computations (now a transversal method on the Wms model).
Goods Type hierarchy and merging of behaviours
Properties on Goods types and defaulting rules from the Goods and across the hierarchy
new Operation: Assembly, for manufacturing processes with exactly one outcome
- Published on PyPI
- Implemented Avatars
- Uniformisation of the relationship between Operations and Goods (Avatars)
- wms-reservation: initial implementation (with architectural notes in documentation)
- some factorisation of concrete Operation methods into the base class, leading to much simpler implementations.
- First tag, not released to PyPI.
- Operations behave consistently; in particular stock levels at a given Location are consistent for all Goods states at any date and time.
- Initial Operations: Arrival, Departure, Move, Unpack, Split, Aggregate