Add importer / exporter to AnyBlok
Add Importer and Exporter behaviour for AnyBlok
|anyblok-io||Add base model to do export and import|
See the latest documentation
Information about the AnyBlok project.
Releases and project status are available on Pypi at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/anyblok_io.
The most recent published version of this documentation should be at https://anyblok-io.readthedocs.io/en/latest/.
Install released versions of AnyBlok from the Python package index with pip or a similar tool:
pip install anyblok_io
Installation via source distribution is via the setup.py script:
python setup.py install
To run framework tests with nose:
pip install nose nosetests anyblok_io/tests
To run tests of all installed bloks:
anyblok_nose -c config.file.cfg
AnyBlok is tested continuously using Travis CI
Anyblok is at a very early stage, feel free to fork, talk with core dev, and spread the word!
- Jean-Sébastien Suzanne
- Adapted to AnyBlok >= 1.2
- Fixed the size of the fields model, because they have a foreign key to the model Model.System.Model on the field name. The next version of AnyBlok check that the size are the same
- Removed Python 3.4 capability
- Removed Python 3.5 capability
- Refactored unittest, replaced nose by pytest
- Fixed #1 added hook to render primary key serializable
- Cherry pick io bloks from AnyBlok distribution
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size anyblok_io-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (51.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size anyblok_io-1.2.0.tar.gz (32.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for anyblok_io-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl