Library to access any version control system.
Anyvc is an abstraction library for all version control systems. Although primarily a library, there is a command line tool (vc) to use with it.
hg clone http://bitbucket.org/RonnyPfannschmidt/anyvc/
To easy_install the latest tip using:
from 0.3.7 to 0.3.7.1
- quickfix for issue 21
from 0.3.6 to 0.3.7
- fix documentation building
- temporary removal of the draco theme
from 0.3.5 to 0.3.6
- kill bzr backend
- better checking for existing modules for backends
- fix bugs in MercurialRevision.isdir
- initial clone from remote support, still hackish
- use py.io.Terminalwriter for cli diff/status coloring
- support to iterate backends by featurs