Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-ftp package
This is a provider package for ftp provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.ftp python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2 installation (see Requirements below for the minimum Airflow version supported) via pip install apache-airflow-providers-ftp
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
- This release of provider is only available for Airflow 2.2+ as explained in the Apache Airflow providers support policy https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/README.md#support-for-providers
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Updates FTPHook provider to have test_connection (#21997)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Add logs to show last modified in SFTP, FTP and Filesystem sensor (#15134)
Updated documentation and readme files.
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-ftp-3.0.0.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_ftp-3.0.0-py3-none-any.whl