Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-snowflake package
This is a provider package for snowflake provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.snowflake python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2.1+ installation via pip install apache-airflow-providers-snowflake
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
|PIP package||Version required|
Cross provider package dependencies
Those are dependencies that might be needed in order to use all the features of the package. You need to install the specified provider packages in order to use them.
You can install such cross-provider dependencies when installing from PyPI. For example:
pip install apache-airflow-providers-snowflake[slack]
- Allow multiline text in private key field for Snowflake (#23066)
- Add support for private key in connection for Snowflake (#22266)
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Remove Snowflake limits (#22181)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Add more SQL template fields renderers (#21237)
- Fix #21096: Support boolean in extra__snowflake__insecure_mode (#21155)
- Support insecure mode in SnowflakeHook (#20106)
- Remove unused code in SnowflakeHook (#20107)
- Improvements for 'SnowflakeHook.get_sqlalchemy_engine' (#20509)
- Exclude snowflake-sqlalchemy v1.2.5 (#20245)
- Limit Snowflake connector to <2.7.2 (#20395)
- Remove duplicate get_connection in SnowflakeHook (#19543)
- Add test_connection method for Snowflake Hook (#19041)
- Add region to Snowflake URI. (#18650)
- Add Snowflake operators based on SQL Checks (#17741)
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Adding: Snowflake Role in snowflake provider hook (#16735)
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Add 'template_fields' to 'S3ToSnowflake' operator (#15926)
- Allow S3ToSnowflakeOperator to omit schema (#15817)
- Added ability for Snowflake to attribute usage to Airflow by adding an application parameter (#16420)
- fix: restore parameters support when sql passed to SnowflakeHook as str (#16102)
- Expose snowflake query_id in snowflake hook and operator (#15533)
- Add dynamic fields to snowflake connection (#14724)
- Corrections in docs and tools after releasing provider RCs (#14082)
- Prepare to release the next wave of providers: (#14487)
Updated documentation and readme files.
- Fix S3ToSnowflakeOperator to support uploading all files in the specified stage (#12505)
- Add connection arguments in S3ToSnowflakeOperator (#12564)
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-snowflake-2.7.0.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_snowflake-2.7.0-py3-none-any.whl