Provider for Apache Airflow. Implements apache-airflow-providers-sqlite package
This is a provider package for sqlite provider. All classes for this provider package are in airflow.providers.sqlite python package.
You can find package information and changelog for the provider in the documentation.
You can install this package on top of an existing Airflow 2.1+ installation via pip install apache-airflow-providers-sqlite
The package supports the following python versions: 3.7,3.8,3.9,3.10
- Fix mistakenly added install_requires for all providers (#22382)
- Add Trove classifiers in PyPI (Framework :: Apache Airflow :: Provider)
- Support for Python 3.10
- Add more SQL template fields renderers (#21237)
- Optimise connection importing for Airflow 2.2.0
- Fix sqlite hook - insert and replace functions (#17695)
- Auto-apply apply_default decorator (#15667)
Due to apply_default decorator removal, this version of the provider requires Airflow 2.1.0+. If your Airflow version is < 2.1.0, and you want to install this provider version, first upgrade Airflow to at least version 2.1.0. Otherwise your Airflow package version will be upgraded automatically and you will have to manually run airflow upgrade db to complete the migration.
- Corrections in docs and tools after releasing provider RCs (#14082)
Updated documentation and readme files.
- Add example DAG & how-to guide for sqlite (#13196)
Initial version of the provider.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for apache-airflow-providers-sqlite-2.1.3.tar.gz
Hashes for apache_airflow_providers_sqlite-2.1.3-py3-none-any.whl