A standard Python library that abstracts away differences among multiple cloud provider APIs. For more information and documentation, please see http://libcloud.apache.org
Apache Libcloud - a unified interface into the cloud
Apache Libcloud is a Python library which hides differences between different cloud provider APIs and allows you to manage different cloud resources through a unified and easy to use API.
Resources you can manage with Libcloud are divided into the following categories:
- Compute - Cloud Servers and Block Storage - services such as Amazon EC2 and Rackspace Cloud Servers (libcloud.compute.*)
- Storage - Cloud Object Storage and CDN - services such as Amazon S3 and Rackspace CloudFiles (libcloud.storage.*)
- Load Balancers - Load Balancers as a Service, LBaaS (libcloud.loadbalancer.*)
- DNS - DNS as a Service, DNSaaS (libcloud.dns.*)
- Container - Container virtualization services (libcloud.container.*)
Apache Libcloud is an Apache project, see <http://libcloud.apache.org> for more information.
Documentation can be found at <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org>.
For information on how to contribute, please see the Contributing chapter in our documentation <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/development.html#contributing>
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|apache_libcloud-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (2.2 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||any|
|apache-libcloud-1.0.0.tar.bz2 (981.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|
|apache-libcloud-1.0.0.tar.gz (1.2 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|
|apache-libcloud-1.0.0.zip (2.2 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|