A standard Python library that abstracts away differences among multiple cloud provider APIs. For more information and documentation, please see https://libcloud.apache.org
Apache Libcloud - a unified interface for the cloud
Apache Libcloud is a Python library which hides differences between different cloud provider APIs and allows you to manage different cloud resources through a unified and easy to use API.
|License:||Apache 2.0; see LICENSE file|
Resources you can manage with Libcloud are divided into the following categories:
- Compute - Cloud Servers and Block Storage - services such as Amazon EC2 and Rackspace Cloud Servers (libcloud.compute.*)
- Storage - Cloud Object Storage and CDN - services such as Amazon S3 and Rackspace CloudFiles (libcloud.storage.*)
- Load Balancers - Load Balancers as a Service, LBaaS (libcloud.loadbalancer.*)
- DNS - DNS as a Service, DNSaaS (libcloud.dns.*)
- Container - Container virtualization services (libcloud.container.*)
Apache Libcloud is an Apache project, see <http://libcloud.apache.org> for more information.
Documentation can be found at <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org>.
For information on how to contribute, please see the Contributing chapter in our documentation <https://libcloud.readthedocs.org/en/latest/development.html#contributing>
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size apache_libcloud-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (3.4 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size apache-libcloud-3.0.0.tar.gz (2.1 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for apache_libcloud-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl