Accessor Parcel Number format lookup
Validate or lookup Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) formats for any given state/county in the United States.
Lookup or validate an APN format for a given county and/or state.
pip install apn
usage: apn.py [-h] [-s STATE] [-c COUNTY] [-l] [-v] Look up APN format by State and/or County optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -s STATE, --state STATE US state to lookup APN format -c COUNTY, --county COUNTY by specific county -l, --list list all APNs -v, --version current version
More examples of how to use in command line or in code
$ apn -s WA -c King > import apn > results = apn.lookup('WA','King)
- Works with Python2 and Python3
- apn uses pkl files to store APN, state data
- Clone repo
- Run python -m apn.cli.apn for console
- Changes/improvements welcome!
- To add data, please edit the apn.db Sqlite db and then run python build.py
- WE’LL DO IT LIVE
- Added Python3.6 support
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.