Website for the `appel-crises` petition
## for developers
On first time,
- Install python3.7 if needed
- Install pre-commit if needed (pip install –user pre-commit)
- Install a python virtualenv manager if needed (pip install –user vex, pip install –user pew, …)
- Create a virtualenv (vex –make appel-crises, pew new appel-crises)
- Install project dependencies: make bootsrap (or pip install -e .[dev] if make isn’t available)
- cp local_settings.ini.template local_settings.ini and edit local_settings.ini if you need
- if you chose postgresql DB, create user and database if needed
- run make build to build static files
- run ./manage.py migrate to create DB tables
- run ./manage.py createsuperuser to create a local user
## Dependencies management
Dependencies are stored in setup.cfg:
- Runtime dependencies are listed under install_requires in the [options] section;
- Additional development dependencies are listed under dev= in the [options.extras_require], and installed alongside required dependencies by specifying the [dev] extra marker - as seen in pip install -e .[dev].
The project is not composed only of pure Python code (it contains templates, images, …). Some of those files must go through some processing before running in production: - Static files should be consolidated into a single tree, with hashed names and a manifest; - Message catalogs might need to be compiled to their final .mo form; - Some static data might be converted to some other formats for faster / easier loading.
Those steps are controlled through the project wide Makefile, and should be called through the make build (or simply make) command.
That step is also executed when building a release.
A release consists of a built project archive, under the wheel format; that package MUST include the result of a full compilation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size appel_crises-0.0.37-py2.py3-none-any.whl (7.2 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size appel-crises-0.0.37.tar.gz (1.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for appel_crises-0.0.37-py2.py3-none-any.whl