Python binding for the ARCHICAD JSON command interface
ARCHICAD Python Interface
This is the official Python binding for the ARCHICAD JSON command interface.
This package provides a convenient way to write simple scripts to support your ARCHICAD workflow, e.g. by automating repetitive tasks.
The set of available commands will increase with each release.
- ARCHICAD 24 beta 3 or later.
- Python 3.7 or later (Tcl/Tk is recommended)
- Install the package with pip
- Optional: Enable the experimental Python palette in ARCHICAD
- Run your own scripts either from the command line or directly from ARCHICAD
- Reference Manual
- Documentation of ARCHICAD's new JSON interface
- The official website with tutorials and examples is coming soon.
- Preparation for ARCHICAD 25 release.
- New commands were introduced.
- An unexpected Runtime Error is fixed.
- Beta release. Compatible with the official ARCHICAD beta 3.
- Doesn't compatible with earlier (perview) versions.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size archicad-25.1100-py3-none-any.whl (95.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size archicad-25.1100.tar.gz (104.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for archicad-25.1100-py3-none-any.whl