arctool is a tool for archiving data
- Documentation: http://arctool.readthedocs.io
- GitHub: https://github.com/JIC-CSB/arctool
- PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/arctool
- Free software: MIT License
The arctool project project provides tools for archiving (scientific) data. It aims to help in three areas:
- Adding structure and meta data to your project and files
- Verifying the integrity of the files in your project
- Creating archives for long term storage
The tools in this project should produce outputs that can be understood without access to these tools. This is important as it is likely that the outputs of from these tools may outlive these tools.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size arctool-0.12.1.tar.gz (7.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|