Aspose.CAD Cloud Python SDK
Aspose.CAD Cloud Python SDK
Aspose.CAD Cloud is a true REST API that enables you to perform a wide range of CAD and BIM drawings processing operations including manipulation, editing, export and conversion in a cloud, with zero initial costs.
This repository contains Aspose.CAD Cloud Python SDK source code which is written in Python. This SDK allows you to work with Aspose.CAD Cloud REST APIs in your Node.js applications quickly and easily, with zero initial cost and gain all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights.
- Supports the latest versions of AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF, DWFX, DWT, STL, IGS, DGN, OBJ and CF2 files
- Convert CAD drawings to high quality PDF
- Convert CAD drawing to high quality raster images
- Convert CAD drawing to high quality vector files like SVG and WMF
- Modify and convert CAD drawing to DXF
- Modify and convert CAD drawing to DWF
- Select and modify specific entities
- Retrieve & update drawing properties and metadata
- Select and convert specific layouts
- Select and convert specific layers
- Track the file conversion process
Drawing Formats Support
Export the following drawing to various formats (generally supported ones are BMP, PSD, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, JPEG2000, SVG, WMF and PDF):
Process options, change and return drawings in the same format:
Output formats to export:
- JPEG2000 (JP2, J2K)
Supported CAD Operations
- Rotate and Flip
Look at API Reference for full API specification.
For the complete list of use-cases, please refer to the format support document to see what you can achieve!
Detalied official documentation can be found at the following link.
- Sign Up. Before you begin, you need to sign up for an account on our Dashboard and retrieve your credentials.
- Minimum requirements. This SDK requires Python 2.7 or later.
- Install Aspose.CAD Cloud Python SDK.
Please, add the following PyPi package to your requirements.txt.
Or install it using command line.
pip install aspose-cad-cloud
Import the dependencies to your code as follows.
- Using the SDK. The best way to become familiar with how to use the SDK is to read the Developer Guide. The Getting Started Guide will help you to become familiar with the common concepts.
// optional parameters are base URL, API version and debug mode // default base URL is https://api.aspose.cloud/ // default API version is v3.0 // default debug mode is false // authentication type is OAuth2.0 (bearer JWT token) from asposecadcloud import CadApi import asposecadcloud.models.requests as requests ... self.cad_api = CadApi(app_key, app_sid) return self.cad_api.get_drawing_save_as( requests.GetDrawingSaveAsRequest(name, format_extension, self.original_data_folder, output_path, storage))
All Aspose.CAD Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to contact via
We generate our SDKs in different languages so you may check if yours is available in our repository. If you don't find your language in the list, feel free to request it from us, or use raw REST API requests as you can find it here.
The solution is updated using code generator.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size aspose_cad_cloud-20.11.0-py3.9.egg (356.6 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.9||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aspose_cad_cloud-20.11.0-py3-none-any.whl (191.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size aspose-cad-cloud-20.11.0.tar.gz (52.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for aspose_cad_cloud-20.11.0-py3.9.egg
Hashes for aspose_cad_cloud-20.11.0-py3-none-any.whl