A tool for natural language processing in python based on scipy and sklearn
A tool for natural language processing in python based on scipy and sklearn.
Current focus is topic labelling. Read the docs for more information.
atnlp uses the following technologies:
- conda - datascience platform
- scipy - datascience tools
- sphinx - documentaion
- bumpversion - semantic versioning
- github - software development platform
- travis - continuous integration
More details in quickstart docs
- conda (anaconda / miniconda) - follow the installation instructions for your platform and select python 3 version.
After installing update
conda from the
conda update conda -c conda-forge
Install atnlp (with pip) and its dependencies (with conda):
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wedavey/atnlp/master/envprod.yml conda env create -f envprod.yml -n atnlp conda activate atnlp
Fork wedave/atnlp then install from github:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:<your-user-name>/atnlp.git conda env create -f atnlp/envdev.yml -n atnlp-dev conda activate atnlp-dev cd atnlp; python setup.py develop
Start training topic models straight away using scripts, or open a notebook and start hacking.
- Will Davey - main developer
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details