A web based editor for thesauri adhering to the SKOS specification.
Atramhasis is an online SKOS editor. This webapplication enables users to create SKOS vocabularies consisting of Concepts and Collections. It tries to stay close to the SKOS specification. This makes it suited for different types of vocabularies such as simple pick lists, authority files, flat lists and basic to relatively complex thesauri. Atramhasis is not suited for managing very large or complex thesauri such as the AAT.
- Update to skosprovider_sqlalchemy 0.2.1.
- Update to skosprovider_rdf 0.1.3 This fixes an issue with RDF having some SKOS elements in the wrong namespace. Also added a missing dependency on skosprovider_rdf to setup.py
- Updated the Travis build file to run a basic dojo build and test for build failures.
- Atramhasis now includes a working admin userinterface at /admin. Still needs some polish when it comes to error handling and reporting about validation errors.
- The admin module gets run through a dojo build to minimize page loads and download times
- Added RDF/XML en RDF/Turtle downloads to the public interface. Currently only dumps a full conceptscheme, not individual concepts.
- Added more docs.
- Full public userinterface
- REST CRUD service
- Security integration
- CSV export
- demo using Mozilla Persona as sample security setup