Various layouts for Plone
This package aims to contain various views and skins (layouts) for Plone. Each functionality is embed in a separate GS profile, except for the matrix_view.
First install the package via the quickinstaller then add “atreal_matrix” in “Available view methods” of the content type(s) (folderish) you want with this three level tree view.
First install the package via the quickinstaller then import the right GS profile : “atReal Layouts : Icon Theme Tatooine”
First install the package via the quickinstaller then import the right GS profile : “atReal Layouts : Document Actions As Icons”
First install the package via the quickinstaller then import the right GS profile : “atReal Layouts : Restricted Access”
- Wrap browser view into a GS profile
- Add a global GS profile to install every layouts items
- Uninstall profile for each GS profile
- Add restricted access viewlet. [f10w]
- Added extedit profile. [tiazma]
- Clean-up profiles. Split each functionality into various profiles. [tiazma]
- Viewlet Document Actions with icons added. [f10w]
- Tatooine Icon Theme added. [Florent Michon]
- Internationalization, Browser Layer Added, Cleanup. [Florent Michon]
- Matrix Policy removed. [Florent Michon]
- Initial development. [Jean-Nicolas Bes][Souheil Chelfouh][Thierry Benita]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size atreal.layouts-0.6.1.zip (90.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|