Plone add-on that enable anonymous use (with secret token) of auslfe.formonline features
How to install
Simply add auslfe.formonline.tokenaccess to your buildout:
[instance] recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance ... eggs = Plone ... auslfe.formonline.pfgadapter auslfe.formonline.tokenaccess
How to use
auslfe.formonline.pfgadapter (version 0.4 or better) already check your Zope installation looking for auslfe.formonline.tokenaccess. If it is found you’ll get some new features:
- The “Overseer e-mail” can also not be an internal e-mail (a new check option in the PFG adapter “Overseer must be a site member” will be found).
- An external overseer can now access a special site’s page, where he can see the sent form and approve it.
The overseer will receive the common confirmation e-mail with a special link that show the document (even if in not accessible state). Note that this link is permanently valid. From this view other two links are shown, one for approve and another for reject the document.
Please note that the e-mail sent to the external overseer is a clean way to bypass Plone security. If this e-mail and data inside is used by a malicous user, he will be able to see reserver data and approve it.
- bad dependency of last version fixed
- changed approvation viewlet layout: now a form is given to the user [keul]
- you are forced to give a comment when rejecting a request [keul]
- a view section were duplicated [keul]
- the token view can now also reject the content [keul]
- fixed disabling columns on Plone 4 [keul]
- internal changes due to changes done in auslfe.formonline.tokenaccess 0.4.1 [keul]
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|auslfe.formonline.tokenaccess-0.3.1.tar.gz (16.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 15, 2012|