Library for automating scientific instruments.
- auto-instr is a simple and user-friendly library for automating scientific instruments.
- It offers quick-set functions for configuring and measuring in a single line of code.
- It supports all common bench instruments such as power supply, oscilloscope, function generator, source meter, multimeter,temperature controller etc.
- The code is distributed under MIT License.
- You can use auto-instr library in your project without any restrictions.
Supported Python versions
- auto-instr library supports Python 3.
Install using pip (recommended, no separate download required).
pip install auto-instr
Source code, bug reports, patches
auto-instr on GitHub: https://github.com/arvind0790/auto_instr
User manual for auto-instr is available online at: https://auto-instr.readthedocs.io/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for auto_instr-0.9.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl