Web User Interface for Automate
Automate is a general purpose Python automatization library.
Automate Web UI extension provides easy to use approach to monitoring and modifying Automate system and its components. Features:
- Displayed data updated in real time via Websocket
- Responsive design (using Bootstrap CSS & JS library), suitable for mobile and desktop use.
- Optional authentication
- Read-only and read-write modes.
- Read-only mode allows only monitoring (default)
- Read-write mode allows modifying the System by:
- adding new Actuators / Sensors / Programs
- modifying existing Actuators / Sensors / Programs
- Quick editing of user-editable sensors from main views
- HTTP and secured HTTPS servers supported (powered by built in Tornado Web Server)
See full documentation and screenshots at Readthedocs.org.
Install from Pypi:
pip install automate-webui
Optionally, you could install also by cloning GIT repository and installing manually:
git clone https://github.com/tuomas2/automate-webui.git cd automate-webui ./setup.py install
Automate is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Automate is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Automate. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size automate-webui-0.9.2.tar.gz (275.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|