auxiliary library to the python standard library
Auxlib is an auxiliary library to the python standard library.
The aim is to provide core generic features for app development in python. Auxlib fills in some python stdlib gaps much like pytoolz has for functional programming, pyrsistent has for data structures, or boltons has generally.
- Major areas addressed include
- package versioning, with a clean and less invasive alternative to versioneer
- robust base class for type-enforced data models and transfer objects
- intelligent type coercion utilities
- a map implementation designed specifically to hold application configuration and context information
- factory pattern implementation
- file path utilities especially helpful when working with various python package formats
- logging initialization routines to simplify python logging setup
- simple, but correct, pycrypto wrapper
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size auxlib-0.0.43-py2.py3-none-any.whl (53.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size auxlib-0.0.43.tar.gz (47.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for auxlib-0.0.43-py2.py3-none-any.whl