Python version of TinySafeBootA tiny and safe Bootloader for AVR-ATtinys and ATmegas
AVRTSB is Python implementation of TinySafeBoot - A tiny and safe Bootloader for AVR-ATtinys and ATmegas . AVRTSB version 0.2 now supports make custom firmwares. If you want compile the firmware yourself, please download from .
The console script run with the command pytsb. For more information run: pytsb –help
The benefit of AVRTSB is automatic reset of MCU with DTR or RTS line. The second line is set to HIGH value (+12V) for power RS232<->TTL convertor directly from serial port. All parameters are given only from command line without user interraction. This makes AVRTSB perfect for integration with IDE for automatic upload new firmware after compilation.
- TinySafeBoot is great bootloader bacause of:
- Small size - only 512 byte
- Software emulated serial interface a thus configurable for use with all MCU pins.
- Secure access by password
More information can be found .
-  Original website of TinySafeBoot