A package for automatic differentiation
Harvard CS207 Final Project: Automatic Differentiation
Group #: 7
Members: Wanxi Yang, Gabriel Pestre, Claire Yang, Erin Yang
- For a detailed explanation of how to install the package, check out the documentation.
- The package will be available on PyPI.
- You can either install the package in your local environment or in a virtual environment.
- If you have a Python3 environment with
numpyinstalled ready to go, the
awesomediffpackage can be installed using the following code:
pip install awesomediff
- Right now, the package is not available on PyPI yet, so install using methods below:
- Clone the project's git repository to your machine:
git clone https://github.com/awesomediff/cs207-FinalProject.git
- If you want to install the package in a virtual environment, set up the virtual environment in the cloned directory using:
pip3 install virtualenv
virtualenv -p python3 venv
Then install the dependencies:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for awesomediff_test-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl