A Event Checker For AWS Lambda Handler.
AWS Event Check
- Annotation based library to check aws event.
- Checking event to avoid internal call by lambda function.
- Supporting AWS Cloud Watch trigger events.
- Supporting AWS S3 trigger event.
- Supporting AWS API Gateway event.
- S3 trigger check :
- Checking for event Records.
from aws.event import s3_trigger_event_check @s3_trigger_event_check def handler(event, context): try: pass except Exception as e: raise e
- Cloud Watch Event :
- Checking for event id.
from aws.event import cloud_watch_trigger_event_check @cloud_watch_trigger_event_check def handler(event, context): try: pass except Exception as e: raise e
API Gateway Event :
- Checking only http method.
from aws.event import api_gateway_trigger_event_check @api_gateway_trigger_event_check def handler(event, context): try: pass except Exception as e: raise e
MIT License : Copyright (c) 2019 Abhimanyu Haralukallu
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
aws-event-check-1.0.0.tar.gz (1.4 kB view hashes)
Hashes for aws_event_check-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl