A simple packet to read and parse messages from AXESS TMC X3 devices.
Axessy is a simple package to read and parse messages from AXESS TMC X3 devices.
- 0.4: Added gate error messages and events (directions); added system error messages
- 0.3: Fixed message() method
- 0.1: First release
There are two ways to install the package:
Using pip with the following command:
pip install axessy
Start setup.py file from this repository:
python setup.py install
You can import the module in the following way:
In this package there is the “AxessPackage” class defined with the following methods:
- parsePacket(params): “params” includes the GET parameters sent via an “/online” or “/batch” command from the device, and stores the data inside the class variables;
- message(msg, beep=100, show=2): builds a string that you can put inside an HttpResponse to send back to the device;
- sendKeepAlive(url, username, password): asks the device to send a keepalive message.
Also the “AxessPackage().ack” and “AxessPackage().keepalive” variables are defined for string responses to “/batch” and “/keepalive” commands.
A dictionary with all possible errors saved into a transaction, “AxessPackage().error_dict”, is defined and automatically used by “parsePacket” method.
Finally there are two new Error classes used by the “checkPacket()” method (this method is used by “parsePacket” automatically):