Microsoft Azure Batch Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Batch Client Library.
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see the Batch samples repo on GitHub.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- AAD token authentication now supported.
- Some operation names have changed (along with their associated parameter model classes): * pool.list_pool_usage_metrics -> pool.list_usage_metrics * pool.get_all_pools_lifetime_statistics -> pool.get_all_lifetime_statistics * job.get_all_jobs_lifetime_statistics -> job.get_all_lifetime_statistics * file.get_node_file_properties_from_task -> file.get_properties_from_task * file.get_node_file_properties_from_compute_node -> file.get_properties_from_compute_node
- The attribute ‘file_name’ in relation to file operations has been renamed to ‘file_path’.
- Change in naming convention for enum values to use underscores: e.g. StartTaskState.waitingforstarttask -> StartTaskState.waiting_for_start_task.
- Support for running tasks under a predefined or automatic user account. This includes tasks, job manager tasks, job preparation and release tasks and pool start tasks. This feature replaces the previous ‘run_elevated’ option on a task.
- Tasks now have an optional scoped authentication token (only applies to tasks and job manager tasks).
- Support for creating pools with a list of user accounts.
- Support for creating pools using a custom VM image (only supported on accounts created with a “User Subscription” pool allocation mode).
- Added support for task reactivation
- Added support for joining a CloudPool to a virtual network on using the network_configuration property.
- Added support for application package references on CloudTask and JobManagerTask.
- Added support for automatically terminating jobs when all tasks complete or when a task fails, via the on_all_tasks_complete property and the CloudTask exit_conditions property.
- Initial Release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_batch-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (272.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-batch-2.0.0.zip (274.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_batch-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl