Microsoft Azure Command-Line Tools Resource Command Module
Microsoft Azure CLI ‘resource’ Command Module
This package is for the ‘resource’ module. i.e. ‘az resource’
- Minor fixes
- add account management-group commands.
- Minor changes
- Minor changes
- policy definition create: Add support for –metadata.
- policy definition update: Add support for –metadata, –set, –add, –remove.
- sdist is now compatible with wheel 0.31.0
provider operation list/show: (breaking change)`api-version` is no longer required to run the command
- Support Autorest 3.0 based SDKs
- group deployment export: On failure, command will now output a partial template and any failures.
- feature: bring back ‘feature show’ command
- deployment create/validate: Fix bug where warning was incorrectly displayed when a template ‘type’ field contained
- uppercase values.
- Helpfile changes
- Update for CLI core changes.
- resource show: expose –include-response-body to show the response body in the output
- –resource parameter, resource-level locks now support resource-ids.
- group export: Fixed incompatibility with most recent version of msrest dependency.
- az policy assignment create: policy assignment create command to work with built in policy definitions and policy set definitions.
- group: permit –resource-group/-g options for resource group name.
- account lock: lock commands to work specifically with subscription level locks
- group lock: lock commands to work specifically with group level locks
- resource lock: lock command to work specifically with resource level locks
- policy: support to show built-in policy definition.
- policy: support mode parameter for creating policy definitions.
- policy: add policy set definition commands.
- policy: add sku and policysetdefinition parameters when creating policy assignment
- managedapp definition: support to create managedapp definition using create-ui-definition and main-template.
- BREAKING CHANGE: managedapp: Update to latest ARM package, which includes changing resource type from appliances to applications and applianceDefinitions to applicationDefinitions.
- resource invoke-action: supports ability to invoke any action onto resource, also supports user-specified url to post.
- Allows passing in resource policy parameter definitions in ‘policy definition create’, and ‘policy definition update’.
- Allows passing in parameter values for ‘policy assignment create’.
- In all cases params can be provided either via json or file.
- Incremented API version.
- Support ‘–ids’ parameter to refer to locks
- Various lock command bug fixes
- minor fixes
- group deployment create: Fixes issue where templates which lacked “parameters” or “resources” failed to deploy.
- minor fixes
- group deployment create: Improve prompting for missing parameters. Improve parsing of –parameters KEY=VALUE syntax.
- group deployment create: Fixes issue where some parameter files were no longer recognized using @<file> syntax.
- resourcemanagedapp commands: Support –ids argument.
- Fix up some parsing and error messages. (#3584)
- Fix –resource-type parsing for the lock command to accept <resource-namespace>/<resource-type>
- Add parameter checking for template link templates (#3629)
- Add support for specifying deployment parameters using KEY=VALUE syntax.
- Minor fixes.
- Change ARM api-version default to latest, update ARM SDK (#3256)
- Add managedapp and managedapp definition commands (#2985)
- Support ‘provider operation’ commands (#2908)
- Support generic resource create (#2606)
- Fix resource parsing and api version lookup. (#2781)
- Add docs for az lock update. (#2702)
- Error out if you try to list resources for a group that doesn’t exist. (#2769)
- [Compute] Fix issues with VMSS and VM availability set update. (#2773)
- Add some more error checking/handling. (#2768)
- Make argument parameters match up. (#2717)
- Fix lock create and delete if parent-resource-path is None (#2742)
- Apply core changes required for API profile support (#2834) & JSON string parsing from shell (#2705)
- Add better error messages if –namespace is missing. (#2652)
- Make –parameters repeatable, and merge arguments. (#2656)
- resource: support resource id for generic resource update (#2640)
- Add prompting for missing template parameters. (#2364)
- Improve docs to point at template deployments command. (#2466)
- core: support setting default values for common arguments like default resource group, default web, default vm (#2414)
- Add some docs for az lock, remove an unused flag, rename another. (#2382)
- GA release
- Documentation updates.
- Add support for resource links
- Prompts for yes / no use the -y option rather than –force
- Resource delete return the server response
- Show commands return empty string with exit code 0 for 404 responses
- Support for management locks.
- Add path expansion to file type parameters.
- Support Python 3.6.
- Add –operation-ids to ‘az resource group deployment operations show’.
- Preview release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_cli_resource-2.0.31-py2.py3-none-any.whl (34.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 19, 2018|
|azure-cli-resource-2.0.31.tar.gz (31.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 19, 2018|