This package is for the ‘resource’ module.
i.e. ‘az resource’
- group deployment create: Improve prompting for missing parameters. Improve parsing of –parameters KEY=VALUE syntax.
- group deployment create: Fixes issue where some parameter files were no longer recognized using @<file> syntax.
- resourcemanagedapp commands: Support –ids argument.
- Fix up some parsing and error messages. (#3584)
- Fix –resource-type parsing for the lock command to accept <resource-namespace>/<resource-type>
- Add parameter checking for template link templates (#3629)
- Add support for specifying deployment parameters using KEY=VALUE syntax.
- Change ARM api-version default to latest, update ARM SDK (#3256)
- Add managedapp and managedapp definition commands (#2985)
- Support ‘provider operation’ commands (#2908)
- Support generic resource create (#2606)
- Fix resource parsing and api version lookup. (#2781)
- Add docs for az lock update. (#2702)
- Error out if you try to list resources for a group that doesn’t exist. (#2769)
- [Compute] Fix issues with VMSS and VM availability set update. (#2773)
- Add some more error checking/handling. (#2768)
- Make argument parameters match up. (#2717)
- Fix lock create and delete if parent-resource-path is None (#2742)
- Apply core changes required for API profile support (#2834) & JSON string parsing from shell (#2705)
- Add better error messages if –namespace is missing. (#2652)
- Make –parameters repeatable, and merge arguments. (#2656)
- resource: support resource id for generic resource update (#2640)
- Add prompting for missing template parameters. (#2364)
- Improve docs to point at template deployments command. (#2466)
- core: support setting default values for common arguments like default resource group, default web, default vm (#2414)
- Add some docs for az lock, remove an unused flag, rename another. (#2382)
- Add support for resource links
- Prompts for yes / no use the -y option rather than –force
- Resource delete return the server response
- Show commands return empty string with exit code 0 for 404 responses
- Support for management locks.
- Add path expansion to file type parameters.
- Support Python 3.6.
- Add –operation-ids to ‘az resource group deployment operations show’.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.