Microsoft Azure Command-Line Tools Storage Command Module
Microsoft Azure CLI ‘storage’ Command Module
This package is for the ‘storage’ module. i.e. ‘az storage’
- Update for CLI core changes.
- Update managed storage SDK to 1.5.0
- Support storage v2
- Update multiapi storage package dependency to 0.1.7
- storage account create: defaults –sku to ‘Standard_RAGRS’
- Fixed bugs when dealing with file/blob names that include non-ascii chars.
- storage blob/file copy start-batch: Fixed bug that prevented using –source-uri.
- storage blob/file delete-batch: Added commands to glob and delete multiple blobs/files.
- storage metrics update: fixed bug with enabling metrics.
- storage blob upload-batch: Increase block size when target file is over 200GB.
- storage account create/update: Fix issue where –bypass and –default-action arguments were ignored.
- Minor fixes
- File share snapshot
- storage account network-rule: Fixed issue where commands may fail after updating the SDK.
- minor fixes
- storage account create: Fix issue where storage accounts could not be created in regions that don’t support the NetworkACLs feature.
- Deduce content type and content encoding during blob and file upload if neither content type and content encoding are specified.
- Enable set blob tier
- storage account create/update: Add –bypass and –default-action arguments to support service tunneling.
- storage account network-rule: Added commands to add VNET rules and IP based rules.
- Enable service encryption by customer managed key
- Breaking change: rename –encryption option to –encryption-services for az storage account create and az storage account update command.
- Fix #4220: az storage account update encryption - syntax mismatch
- Enable create storage account with system assigned identity
- Enable update storage account with system assigned identity
- Remove –marker option from storage blob list, storage container list, and storage share list commands. The change is a part of the solution to issue #3745. This is technically a breaking change. However since the removed options never works, the impact is limited.
- Enable create https only storage account.
- minor fixes
- No changes.
- Update storage metrics, logging and cors commands (#3495)
- Fix #3362: Rephrase exception message from CORS add (#3638)
- Fix #3592: convert generator to a list in download batch command dry run mode
- Fix #3592: Blob download batch dryrun issue (#3640)
- Minor fixes.
- Minor fixes.
- Minor fixes.
- Default location to resource group location for storage account create.
- Add support for incremental blob copy
- Add support for large block blob upload
- Change block size to 100MB when file to upload is larger than 200GB
- Update storage dependencies (#2654)
- Fix issue with storage account custom domain setting and updating. (#2346)
- Fix regression in storage copy across accounts
- GA release.
- Enable copy in same storage account.
- Documentation updates.
- Show commands should return empty string with exit code 0 for 404 responses
- Enable source account name and key in blob copy
- Add generic update capability to storage account create
- Fix #2004: not to query key when sas presents (#2063)
- Prompts for yes / no use the -y option rather than –force
- Address part of #1955 (specifically az storage entity insert)
- Ensure container names do not conflict
- Provide better error message when missing storage connection info.
- Support UTC datettime with seconds as accepted format. (e.g. 2017-12-31T01:11:59Z).
- Add confirmation prompt for ‘storage account delete’.
- Add path expansion to file type parameters.
- Rename storage account keys list parameter.
- Fix #1591: Transform the file and directory list result.
- Fix #1553: Unwrap StorageAccountListKeysResult.
- Fix #1590: Enable listing directories.
- Fix #1561: Retain container permission.
- Support Python 3.6.
- Fix blob type validator.
- Fix copy source convenience parameters.
- Workaround for blob upload.
- Preview release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_cli_storage-2.0.22-py2.py3-none-any.whl (58.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|azure-cli-storage-2.0.22.tar.gz (45.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|