Microsoft Azure Command-Line Tools VM Command Module
Microsoft Azure CLI ‘vm’ Command Module
This package is for the ‘vm’ module. i.e. ‘az vm’
- vm encryption: avoid the crash when vm encryption setting might not be fully initialized
- msi: output principal id on enabling system assigned identity
- vm boot-diagnostic: fix the broken get log command
- vm image: support accept market terms to use vm images
- vm/vmss create: ensure commands can run under proxy with unsigned certificates.
- vmss:(PREVIEW) support low priority
- vm/vmss create - –admin-password updated to type secureString.
- vmss:(PREVIEW) cross zone support
- vmss:(BREAKING CHANGE)single zone scale-set will default to “Standard” load balancer instead of “Basic”
- vm/vmss: use right term of “userAssignedIdentity” for EMSI
- vm: (PREVIEW) support os disk swap
- vm: support use image from other subscriptions
- vmss: ensure app-gateway has a name when defaults to it for large scalesets
- VM/VMSS: (Preview) support user assigned identity
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- show zone information on az vm list-skus -otable
- Update the storage multiapi package reference
- vmss create: fix a bug that blocks using Basic tier of VM sizes
- vm/vmss create: expose plan arguments for using custom images with billing informations
- vm : support vm secret add/remove/list
- vm : vm format-secret is copied to vm secret format. The old one will be removed in future
- Minor fixes.
- vm encryption enable: expose ‘–encrypt-format’
- vmss create: expose ‘–accelerated-networking’
- vm show: fix a bug when using ‘-d’ crashes on missing private ip addresses
- vmss create: (PREVIEW) support rolling upgrade
- vm encryption enable: allow updating encryption settings by rerunning the command
- vm create: expose –os-disk-size-gb
- vmss create: expose –license-type for windows os
- vm/vmss/disk create: support availability zone
- vmss create: Fixed issue where supplying –app-gateway ID would fail.
- vm create: Added –asgs support.
- vm run-command: support to run commands on remote VMs
- vmss encryption: (PREVIEW) support vmss disk encryptions
- vm perform-maintenance: support to perform maintenance on a vm
- msi: don’t assign access unless –scope is provided
- msi: use the same extension naming as portal does
- msi: remove the useless subscription from the vm/vmss create commands output
- vm/vmss create: fix a bug that the storage sku is not applied on data disks coming with an image
- vm format-secret: Fix issue where –secrets would not accept newline-separated IDs.
- vmss get-instance-view: Fix issue where extra, erroneous information was displayed when using –instance-id *
- vmss create: Added support for –lb-sku
- vm/vmss create: remove human names from the admin name blacklist
- vm/vmss create: fix issue where the command would throw an error if unable to extract plan information from an image.
- vmss create: fix a crash when create a scaleset with an internal LB
- vm availability-set create: Fix issue where –no-wait argument did not work.
- availability-set: expose fault domain count on convert
- vm: expose ‘az vm list-skus’ command
- vm/vmss: support to assign identity w/o creating role assignments
- vm: apply storage sku on attaching data disks
- vm: remove default os-disk name and storage SKU when using managed disks.
- vmss: support configuring nsg
- vmss: fix a bug that dns server is not configured right.
- vm/vmss: support managed service identity
- vmss create: Fix issue where creating with existing load balancer required –backend-pool-name.
- vm image create: make datadisk’s lun start with 0
- vm/vmss: use newer api-version of “2017-03-30”
- BC: ‘sku.managed’ is removed from ‘az vm availability-set show’ (use sku.name instead)
- vmss create: add arguments –app-gateway-capacity and –app-gateway-sku.
- vm/vmss create: if –admin-password is specified for Linux images, automatically will change from SSH authentication to password without needing –authentication-type password explicitly.
- vm/vmss create: added information statements that can be shown using –debug
- vm/vmss create: added client-side validation where certain parameters were previously just ignored.
- vmss create: support public ip per instance, instance custom domain name, custom dns servers
- vm/vmss: lower thread number used for ‘vm image list –all’ to avoid exceeding the OS opened file limits
- diagnostics: Fix a typo in default Linux Diagnostic extension config
- vmss create: fix failure when running with –use-unmanaged-disk
- vm: support attaching data disks on vm create (#3644)
- Improve table output for vm/vmss commands: get-instance-view, list, show, list-usage, etc
- support configuring disk caching on attaching a managed disk (#3513)
- Support attaching existing data disks on vm create
- VM/VMSS: fixed an issue with name generation that resulted in the create commands not being idempotent.
- diagnostics: Fix incorrect Linux diagnostics default config with update for LAD v.3.0 extension
- disk: support cross subscription blob import
- disk: add –no-wait flag to disk create, update, and delete.
- disk: add az disk wait command.
- BC: disk: add confirmation prompt to az disk delete.
- vm: support license type on create
- BC: vm open-port: command always returns the NSG. Previously it returned the NIC or Subnet.
- vm: fix “vm extension list” crash if the VM has no extensions
- vmss: update arg description for ‘vmss delete-instances –instance-ids’
- vmss: hide arg ‘vmss show –ids’, which is not supposed to work because of ‘instance-id’ arg
- BC: vmss list-instance-connection-info: include instance IDs in the output
- vm/vmss diagnostics: provide protected settings samples, handle extension major version upgrade, etc.
- disk/snapshot/image: expose ‘–tags’ in the create command
- vmss: provides default for ‘–app-gateway-subnet-address-prefix’ when creating a new vnet
- vm: support configuring disk caching on attaching a managed disk
- Minor fixes.
- avail-set: make UD&FD domain counts optional
note: VM commands in sovereign clouds Please avoid managed disk related features, including the following: 1. az disk/snapshot/image 2. az vm/vmss disk 3. Inside “az vm/vmss create”, use “—use-unmanaged-disk” to avoid managed disk Other commands should work
- vm/vmss: improve the warning text when generates ssh key pairs
- vm/vmss: support create from a market place image which requires plan info(#1209)
- Fix bug with vmss update and vm availability-set update
- vmss: bug fixes on ip address handling (#2683)
- Fix #2641 (#2670)
- Update storage dependencies (#2654)
- vm: fix the bug that missing fallback default using ‘next’ (#2624)
- [Compute] Add AppGateway support to VMSS create (#2570)
- [VM/VMSS] Improved disk caching support (#2522)
- VM/VMSS: incorporate credentials validation logic used by portal (#2537)
- Add wait commands and –no-wait support (#2524)
- vm: fix distro check mechanism used by disk encryption (#2511)
- fixed typo in help text (#2519)
- [KeyVault] Command fixes (#2474)
- vm: catch more general exception on querying encryption extension status (#2498)
- vmss: support * to list instance view across vms (#2467)
- core: support setting default values for common arguments like default resource group, default web, default vm (#2414)
- no dynamic completion on vm create name (#2451)
- VM/VMSS: reuse existing extension instance name on update (#2395)
- Fix bug in vm show. (#2415)
- Add –secrets for VM and VMSS (#2212)
- Allow VM creation with specialized VHD (#2256)
- vm/vmss: move generate_ssh_keys to ‘Authentication’ group (#2296)
- GA release
- Fix vmss list-instance-connection-info naming
- Snapshot description update
- VM: fix a casing issue on check os type (#2208)
- Rev compute package to 0.33.rc1 for new API version (#2136)
- Change default VM size to Standard_DS1_v2. (#2181)
- Fix VM names in documentation. (#2183)
- vm/disk: fix bugs in detach (#2138)
- Show commands return empty string with exit code 0 for 404 responses (#2117)
- Disk encryption: Enable/Disable/Show (#2113)
- vm image: do not normalize casing on blob uri (#2126)
- vm/av-set: remove domain count defaults (#2111)
- Move acs commands from vm to acs module (#2098)
- Fix broken name or ids logic in VM/VMSS Create (#2091)
- VM list: avoid add None mac addresss (#2059)
- Use same defaults like portal (#2055)
- VM: command renaming on ‘access’ related command (#2053)
- Add –custom-data to VM and VMSS create (#2035)
- Improve the default logic on the subnets (#2000)
- Prompts for yes / no use the -y option rather than –force
- VM/VMSS: Managed Disk Support
- Enhance vm open-port command with –port and –priority parameters.
- VM: generate ssh key file if needed (#1842)
- New VM/VMSS Create (#1849)
- Fix vm doc bug #621, #519 (#1839)
- Add path expansion to file type parameters (#1827)
- Expose flags to show vm ip-address, power state (#1820)
- [ACS] Add validation for SSH key format (#1699)
- Add confirmation prompt to ‘vm delete’.
- Support Python 3.6.
- Enable Multi-Cloud VM/VMSS Create.
- [ACS] Add a table transform for acs show to match acs list.
- Fix: az vm boot-diagnostics get-boot-log key1 -> keys.value.
- Preview release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(90.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|py2.py3||Wheel||Feb 13, 2018|
(79.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Feb 13, 2018|