Microsoft Azure Graph RBAC Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Graph RBAC Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Graph RBAC Resource Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- add “required_resource_access” when applicable
- Get/Delete of Users now encode for you if you provide the UPN.
- Add Application.oauth2_allow_implicit_flow (create, update, get)
- Add to User: immutable_id, given_name, surname, user_type, account_enabled
- Add to UserCreate: given_name, surname, user_type, mail
- Add to UserUpdate: immutable_id, given_name, surname, user_type, user_principal_name
- Renamed User.signInName to an array User.signInNames
- Add domains operation group
- Add usage locations to user
- Add several new attributes to AADObject
- ApiVersion is now 1.6 for the whole package
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- ‘list’ methods returned only 100 entries (#653)
- Initial preview release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_graphrbac-0.33.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (55.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-graphrbac-0.33.0.zip (65.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_graphrbac-0.33.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl