Microsoft Azure Graph RBAC Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Graph RBAC Client Library.
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Graph RBAC on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Add PasswordCredentials.custom_key_identifier
- Add Application.key_credentials
- Add Application.password_credentials
- Fix KeyCredential.custom_key_identifier type from bytes to str
- Add missing required_resource_access in Application
- Fix sdist broken in 0.50.0 and 0.51.0. No code change.
- Add delete group/application owner
- signed_in_user.get : Return the currently logged-in User object
- signed_in_user.list_owned_objects : All objects owned by current user
- deleted_applications.restore : Restore an application deleted in the last 30 days
- deleted_applications.list : List all applications deleted in the last 30 days
- deleted_applications.hard_delete : Delete for real an application in the deleted list
- groups.list_owners : List owner of the group
- groups.add_owner : Add owner to this group
- Application and ServicePrincipals have now the attribute “app_roles” which is a list of AppRole class. To implement this.
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
- Model ADGroup has a attributes mail_enabled and mail_nickname
- Model KeyCredential has a new atrribute custom_key_identifier
- Added operation group oauth2_operations (operations “get” and “grant”)
- Fix applications.list_owners access to next page
- Fix service_principal.list_owners access to next page
- ApplicationAddOwnerParameters has been renamed AddOwnerParameters
- objects.get_current_user has been removed. Use signed_in_user.get instead. The main difference is this new method returns a DirectoryObjectList, where every elements could be sub-type of DirectoryObject (User, Group, etc.)
- objects.get_objects_by_object_ids now returns a DirectoryObjectList, where every element could be sub-type of DirectoryObject (User, Group, etc.)
- GetObjectsParameters.include_directory_object_references is no longer required.
- Groups.get_members now returns a DirectoryObjectList, where every element could be sub-type of DirectoryObject (User, Group, etc.)
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes.
- Model signatures now use only keyword-argument syntax. All positional arguments must be re-written as keyword-arguments. To keep auto-completion in most cases, models are now generated for Python 2 and Python 3. Python 3 uses the “*” syntax for keyword-only arguments.
- Enum types now use the “str” mixin (class AzureEnum(str, Enum)) to improve the behavior when unrecognized enum values are encountered.
While this is not a breaking change, the distinctions are important, and are documented here:
At a glance:
- “is” should not be used at all.
- “format” will return the string value, where “%s” string formatting will return NameOfEnum.stringvalue. Format syntax should be prefered.
- New Long Running Operation:
- Return type changes from msrestazure.azure_operation.AzureOperationPoller to msrest.polling.LROPoller. External API is the same.
- Return type is now always a msrest.polling.LROPoller, regardless of the optional parameters used.
- The behavior has changed when using raw=True. Instead of returning the initial call result as ClientRawResponse, without polling, now this returns an LROPoller. After polling, the final resource will be returned as a ClientRawResponse.
- New polling parameter. The default behavior is Polling=True which will poll using ARM algorithm. When Polling=False, the response of the initial call will be returned without polling.
- polling parameter accepts instances of subclasses of msrest.polling.PollingMethod.
- add_done_callback will no longer raise if called after polling is finished, but will instead execute the callback right away.
- azure-mgmt-nspkg is not installed anymore on Python 3 (PEP420-based namespace package)
To prepare future versions, all Model creation should use keyword only arguments.
- ApplicationCreateParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- ApplicationUpdateParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- CheckGroupMembershipParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- GetObjectsParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- GroupAddMemberParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- GroupCreateParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- GroupGetMemberGroupsParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- ServicePrincipalCreateParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- UserCreateParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- UserGetMemberGroupsParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- UserUpdateParameters changed __init__ signature, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- groups.is_member_of now takes an instance of CheckGroupMembershipParameters, and not group_id, member_id parameters
- groups.add_member now have an optional parameter “additional_properties”, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- groups.create now takes an instance of GroupCreateParameters, and not display_name, mail_nickname parameters
- groups.get_member_groups now have an optional parameter “additional_properties”, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- service_principals.get_member_groups now have an optional parameter “additional_properties”, breaks if positional arguments was used.
- Enable additional_properties on all Models. to dynamically harvest new properties.
- Better hierarchy resolution and new generic Model like AADObject. This adds several new attribute to a lot of models.
- Operation groups now have a “models” attribute.
- Add applications.list_owners
- Add applications.add_owner
- Add service_principals.list_owners
- add “required_resource_access” when applicable
- Get/Delete of Users now encode for you if you provide the UPN.
- Add Application.oauth2_allow_implicit_flow (create, update, get)
- Add to User: immutable_id, given_name, surname, user_type, account_enabled
- Add to UserCreate: given_name, surname, user_type, mail
- Add to UserUpdate: immutable_id, given_name, surname, user_type, user_principal_name
- Renamed User.signInName to an array User.signInNames
- Add domains operation group
- Add usage locations to user
- Add several new attributes to AADObject
- ApiVersion is now 1.6 for the whole package
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- ‘list’ methods returned only 100 entries (#653)
- Initial preview release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_graphrbac-0.53.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (108.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-graphrbac-0.53.0.zip (118.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_graphrbac-0.53.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl