Microsoft Azure App Configuration Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure App Configuration Management Client Library. This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. For a more complete view of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
For code examples, see App Configuration Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model ConfigurationStoreUpdateParameters has a new parameter public_network_access
This is beta preview version.
This version uses a next-generation code generator that introduces important breaking changes, but also important new features (like unified authentication and async programming).
General breaking changes
Credential system has been completly revamped:
msrestazure.azure_active_directoryinstances are no longer supported, use the
azure-identityclasses instead: https://pypi.org/project/azure-identity/
credentialsparameter has been renamed
configattribute no longer exists on a client, configuration should be passed as kwarg. Example:
MyClient(credential, subscription_id, enable_logging=True). For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in init documentation of azure-core
You can't import a
versionmodule anymore, use
Operations that used to return a
msrest.polling.LROPollernow returns a
azure.core.polling.LROPollerand are prefixed with
Exceptions tree have been simplified and most exceptions are now
CloudErrorhas been removed).
Most of the operation kwarg have changed. Some of the most noticeable:
rawhas been removed. Equivalent feature can be found using
cls, a callback that will give access to internal HTTP response for advanced user
- For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in Request documentation of azure-core
General new features
- Type annotations support using
typing. SDKs are mypy ready.
- This client has now stable and official support for async. Check the
aionamespace of your package to find the async client.
- This client now support natively tracing library like OpenCensus or OpenTelemetry. See this tracing quickstart for an overview.
- Model ConfigurationStoreUpdateParameters has a new parameter encryption
- Model ConfigurationStore has a new parameter encryption
- Added operation group PrivateEndpointConnectionsOperations
- Added operation group PrivateLinkResourcesOperations
- Model ConfigurationStoreUpdateParameters no longer has parameter properties
- Model ConfigurationStore has a new parameter identity
- Model ConfigurationStoreUpdateParameters has a new parameter identity
- Model ConfigurationStoreUpdateParameters has a new parameter sku
- Operation ConfigurationStoresOperations.create has a new signature
- Operation ConfigurationStoresOperations.update has a new signature
- Model ConfigurationStore has a new required parameter sku
- Added operation ConfigurationStoresOperations.list_key_value
- Initial Release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for azure-mgmt-appconfiguration-1.0.0.zip
Hashes for azure_mgmt_appconfiguration-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl