Microsoft Azure Authorization Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Authorization Management Client Library. This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. For a more complete view of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
For code examples, see Authorization Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model RoleAssignmentCreateParameters has a new parameter condition
- Model RoleAssignmentCreateParameters has a new parameter description
- Model RoleAssignmentCreateParameters has a new parameter condition_version
- Model RoleAssignment has a new parameter condition
- Model RoleAssignment has a new parameter description
- Model RoleAssignment has a new parameter condition_version
- Rename elevate_access.post to global_administrator.elevate_access
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if you were importing from the v20xx_yy_zz API folders. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place.
- AuthorizationManagementClient cannot be imported from
azure.mgmt.authorization.v20xx_yy_zz.authorization_management_clientanymore (import from
azure.mgmt.authorization.v20xx_yy_zzworks like before)
- AuthorizationManagementClientConfiguration import has been moved
- A model
MyClassfrom a "models" sub-module cannot be imported anymore using
azure.mgmt.authorization.v20xx_yy_zz.modelsworks like before)
- An operation class
operationssub-module cannot be imported anymore using
azure.mgmt.authorization.v20xx_yy_zz.operationsworks like before)
Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Add elevate_access API
- Missing principal_type in role assignment class #3802
- Model RoleAssignmentCreateParameters has a new parameter principal_type
- Parameter role_definition_id of model RoleAssignmentCreateParameters is now required
- Parameter principal_id of model RoleAssignmentCreateParameters is now required
Role Assignments API version is now 2018-09-01-preview
- Support Azure Stack (multi API versionning)
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
- Compatibility of the sdist with wheel 0.31.0
- Several properties have been flattened and "properties" attribute is not needed anymore (e.g. properties.email_address => email_address)
- Some method signature change (e.g. create_by_id)
- Adding attributes data_actions / not_data_actions / is_data_actions
API version is now 2018-01-01-preview
- Initial Release
- This wheel package is built with the azure wheel extension
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for azure-mgmt-authorization-0.61.0.zip
Hashes for azure_mgmt_authorization-0.61.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl