Microsoft Azure CDN Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure CDN Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
For code examples, see CDN Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Add custom_domain_https_parameters support
- Add client method check_name_availability_with_subscription
- Model EndpointUpdateParameters has a new parameter delivery_policy
- Model Endpoint has a new parameter delivery_policy
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes.
- Model signatures now use only keyword-argument syntax. All positional arguments must be re-written as keyword-arguments. To keep auto-completion in most cases, models are now generated for Python 2 and Python 3. Python 3 uses the “*” syntax for keyword-only arguments.
- Enum types now use the “str” mixin (class AzureEnum(str, Enum)) to improve the behavior when unrecognized enum values are encountered.
While this is not a breaking change, the distinctions are important, and are documented here:
At a glance:
- “is” should not be used at all.
- “format” will return the string value, where “%s” string formatting will return NameOfEnum.stringvalue. Format syntax should be prefered.
- New Long Running Operation:
- Return type changes from msrestazure.azure_operation.AzureOperationPoller to msrest.polling.LROPoller. External API is the same.
- Return type is now always a msrest.polling.LROPoller, regardless of the optional parameters used.
- The behavior has changed when using raw=True. Instead of returning the initial call result as ClientRawResponse, without polling, now this returns an LROPoller. After polling, the final resource will be returned as a ClientRawResponse.
- New polling parameter. The default behavior is Polling=True which will poll using ARM algorithm. When Polling=False, the response of the initial call will be returned without polling.
- polling parameter accepts instances of subclasses of msrest.polling.PollingMethod.
- add_done_callback will no longer raise if called after polling is finished, but will instead execute the callback right away.
- Compatibility of the sdist with wheel 0.31.0
- Add probe operations and in some models
- Add list_supported_optimization_types
- move resource_usage into its own operation group
- move operations list into its own operation group
Api version changed from 2016-10-02 to 2017-04-02
- Add disable_custom_https and enable_custom_https
- Rename check_resource_usage to list_resource_usage
- list EdgeNode now returns an iterator of EdgeNode, not a EdgenodeResult instance with an attribute “value” being a list of EdgeNode
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Fix EdgeNode attributes content
- Fix list EdgeNodes method return type
- Initial preview release (API Version 2016-10-02)
- Major breaking changes from 0.30.0rc6
- Initial alpha release (API Version 2016-04-02)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_cdn-3.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (119.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|azure-mgmt-cdn-3.1.0.zip (128.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|