Microsoft Azure CDN Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure CDN Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see CDN Resource Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Add probe operations and in some models
- Add list_supported_optimization_types
- move resource_usage into its own operation group
- move operations list into its own operation group
Api version changed from 2016-10-02 to 2017-04-02
- Add disable_custom_https and enable_custom_https
- Rename check_resource_usage to list_resource_usage
- list EdgeNode now returns an iterator of EdgeNode, not a EdgenodeResult instance with an attribute “value” being a list of EdgeNode
- This wheel package is now built with the azure wheel extension
- Fix EdgeNode attributes content
- Fix list EdgeNodes method return type
- Initial preview release (API Version 2016-10-02)
- Major breaking changes from 0.30.0rc6
- Initial alpha release (API Version 2016-04-02)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(58.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Oct 26, 2017|
(68.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Oct 26, 2017|