Microsoft Azure Compute Resource Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Compute Resource Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Compute and Network Resource Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
New APIVersion for “container” 2016-09-30.
- several parameters (e.g. “username”) now dynamically check before REST calls validity against a regexp. Exception will be TypeError and not CloudError anymore.
We renamed some “container” methods to follow Azure SDK conventions
- “container” attribute on the client is now “containers”
- “list” changed behavior, now listing containers in subscription and lost its parameter
- “list_by_resource_group” new method with the old “list” behavior
- Initial preview release. Based on API version 2016-03-30.
- Initial preview release. Based on API version 2015-05-01-preview.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_compute-0.32.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (118.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|azure-mgmt-compute-0.32.0.zip (120.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|