Microsoft Azure Compute Resource Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Compute Resource Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Compute and Network Resource Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Tag 1.0.0rc2 as stable (same content)
- Add Compute ApiVersion 2016-03-30 (AzureStack default)
- Container service is now in it’s own client ContainerServiceClient
To help customers with sovereign clouds (not general Azure), this version has official multi ApiVersion support for the following resource type:
- Compute: 2015-06-15 and 2016-04-30-preview
The following resource types support one ApiVersion:
- ContainerService: 2017-01-31
This release adds Managed Disk to compute. This changes the default disk creation behavior to use the new Managed Disk feature instead of Storage.
- Add “Kubernetes” on Containers
- Improve technical documentation
New APIVersion for “container” 2016-09-30.
- several parameters (e.g. “username”) now dynamically check before REST calls validity against a regexp. Exception will be TypeError and not CloudError anymore.
We renamed some “container” methods to follow Azure SDK conventions
- “container” attribute on the client is now “containers”
- “list” changed behavior, now listing containers in subscription and lost its parameter
- “list_by_resource_group” new method with the old “list” behavior
- Initial preview release. Based on API version 2016-03-30.
- Initial preview release. Based on API version 2015-05-01-preview.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_compute-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (379.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 16, 2017|
|azure-mgmt-compute-1.0.0.zip (395.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 16, 2017|