Microsoft Azure Data Factory Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Data Factory Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
IMPORTANT: If you have an earlier version of the azure package (version < 1.0), you should uninstall it before installing this package.
You can check the version using pip:
If you see azure==0.11.0 (or any version below 1.0), uninstall it first:
pip uninstall azure
For code examples, see Data Factory Management on readthedocs.org.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Add readBehavior to Salesforce Source
- Enable Azure Key Vault support for all data store linked services
- Add license type property to Azure SSIS integration runtime
- Add SAP Cloud For Customer Source
- Add SAP Cloud For Customer Dataset
- Add SAP Cloud For Customer Sink
- Support providing a Dynamics password as a SecureString, a secret in Azure Key Vault, or as an encrypted credential.
- App model for Tumbling Window Trigger
- Add LinkedService, Dataset, Source for 26 RFI connectors, including: PostgreSQL,Google BigQuery,Impala,ServiceNow,Greenplum/Hawq,HBase,Hive ODBC,Spark ODBC,HBase Phoenix,MariaDB,Presto,Couchbase,Concur,Zoho CRM,Amazon Marketplace Services,PayPal,Square,Shopify,QuickBooks Online,Hubspot,Atlassian Jira,Magento,Xero,Drill,Marketo,Eloqua.
- Support round tripping of new properties using additionalProperties for some types
- Add new integration runtime API’s: patch integration runtime; patch integration runtime node; upgrade integration runtime, get node IP address
- Add integration runtime naming validation
- Added new connectors: AzureMySql, Salesforce and JSONFormat, Dynamics Sink
- Added support providing Salesforce passwords and security tokens as SecureString and AzureKeyVaultSecret for Dynamics/Salesforce
- Added cancel pipeline run api
- Add factories.cancel_pipeline_run
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|azure_mgmt_datafactory-0.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (381.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|azure-mgmt-datafactory-0.4.0.zip (398.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|