Microsoft Azure EventHub Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure EventHub Management Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
For code examples, see EventHub Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if you were importing from the v20xx_yy_zz API folders. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place.
- EventHubManagementClient cannot be imported from azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz.event_hub_management_client anymore (import from azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz works like before)
- EventHubManagementClientConfiguration import has been moved from azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz.event_hub_management_client to azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz
- A model MyClass from a “models” sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz.models.my_class (import from azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz.models works like before)
- An operation class MyClassOperations from an operations sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz.operations.my_class_operations (import from azure.mgmt.eventhub.v20xx_yy_zz.operations works like before)
Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Added operation ClustersOperations.put
- Added operation ClustersOperations.list_available_clusters
- Added operation ClustersOperations.list_namespaces
- Added operation ClustersOperations.delete
- Remove useless files packaged by mistake (azure.mgmt.eventhub.operations folder)
- Added operation NamespacesOperations.create_or_update_network_rule_set for the 2017-04-01 API version
- Added operation NamespacesOperations.get_network_rule_set for the 2017-04-01 API version
- MultiApi support for 2015-08-01, 2017-04-01 and 2018-01-01-preview
- 2017-04-01 is the default API version
- Model CaptureDescription has a new parameter skip_empty_archives
- Add kafka_enabled attribute
- azure-mgmt-nspkg is not installed anymore on Python 3 (PEP420-based namespace package)
- Add pending_replication_operations_count support
- Fix some Python3 models
General Breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes.
- Model signatures now use only keyword-argument syntax. All positional arguments must be re-written as keyword-arguments. To keep auto-completion in most cases, models are now generated for Python 2 and Python 3. Python 3 uses the “*” syntax for keyword-only arguments.
- Enum types now use the “str” mixin (class AzureEnum(str, Enum)) to improve the behavior when unrecognized enum values are encountered.
While this is not a breaking change, the distinctions are important, and are documented here:
At a glance:
- “is” should not be used at all.
- “format” will return the string value, where “%s” string formatting will return NameOfEnum.stringvalue. Format syntax should be prefered.
- New Long Running Operation:
- Return type changes from msrestazure.azure_operation.AzureOperationPoller to msrest.polling.LROPoller. External API is the same.
- Return type is now always a msrest.polling.LROPoller, regardless of the optional parameters used.
- The behavior has changed when using raw=True. Instead of returning the initial call result as ClientRawResponse, without polling, now this returns an LROPoller. After polling, the final resource will be returned as a ClientRawResponse.
- New polling parameter. The default behavior is Polling=True which will poll using ARM algorithm. When Polling=False, the response of the initial call will be returned without polling.
- polling parameter accepts instances of subclasses of msrest.polling.PollingMethod.
- add_done_callback will no longer raise if called after polling is finished, but will instead execute the callback right away.
- Client class can be used as a context manager to keep the underlying HTTP session open for performance
- Add region operations group
- Add skip/top to relevant operations
- Add get_messaging_plan operation
- Compatibility of the sdist with wheel 0.31.0
- Add alternate_name to some models (GEO DR pairing)
- Add disaster_recovery_configs.check_name_availability
- Add disaster_recovery_configs.list_authorization_rules
- Add disaster_recovery_configs.get_authorization_rule
- Add disaster_recovery_configs.list_keys
- “rights” is now required, as expected, for operations called create_or_update_authorization_rule
- Fix message_retention_in_days validation rule
- Fix partition_count validation rule
- Add disaster_recovery_configs operation group
- Add Geo DR
- New API Version 2017-04-01
- Expect breaking changes, migrating from an unstable client
This wheel package is built with the azure wheel extension
- CreateOrUpdate has flatten its parameters, moving from one big Properties object to several small specifics.
- Initial Release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_eventhub-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (95.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-eventhub-3.0.0.zip (126.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_eventhub-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl