Microsoft Azure Iotcentral Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Iotcentral Management Client Library. This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. For a more complete view of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
To learn how to use this package, see the quickstart guide
For docs and references, see Python SDK References Code samples for this package can be found at Iotcentral Management on docs.microsoft.com. Additional code samples for different Azure services are available at Samples Repo
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model App has a new parameter state
- Model App has a new parameter identity
- Model AppPatch has a new parameter state
- Model AppPatch has a new parameter identity
This is beta preview version.
This version uses a next-generation code generator that introduces important breaking changes, but also important new features (like unified authentication and async programming).
General breaking changes
Credential system has been completly revamped:
msrestazure.azure_active_directoryinstances are no longer supported, use the
azure-identityclasses instead: https://pypi.org/project/azure-identity/
credentialsparameter has been renamed
configattribute no longer exists on a client, configuration should be passed as kwarg. Example:
MyClient(credential, subscription_id, enable_logging=True). For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in init documentation of azure-core
You can't import a
versionmodule anymore, use
Operations that used to return a
msrest.polling.LROPollernow returns a
azure.core.polling.LROPollerand are prefixed with
Exceptions tree have been simplified and most exceptions are now
CloudErrorhas been removed).
Most of the operation kwarg have changed. Some of the most noticeable:
rawhas been removed. Equivalent feature can be found using
cls, a callback that will give access to internal HTTP response for advanced user
- For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in Request documentation of azure-core
General new features
- Type annotations support using
typing. SDKs are mypy ready.
- This client has now stable and official support for async. Check the
aionamespace of your package to find the async client.
- This client now support natively tracing library like OpenCensus or OpenTelemetry. See this tracing quickstart for an overview.
- Model AppTemplate has a new parameter industry
- Model AppTemplate has a new parameter locations
- Model Operation has a new parameter properties
- Model Operation has a new parameter origin
- Model AppTemplate has a new parameter name
- Model AppTemplate no longer has parameter app_template_name
- Model AppPatch has a new parameter sku
- Removed operation AppsOperations.list_templates
- Added operation AppsOperations.list_templates
General Breaking Changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if from some import. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place. IoTCentralClient cannot be imported from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.iot_central_client anymore (import from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal works like before) IoTCentralClientConfiguration import has been moved from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.iot_central_client to azure.mgmt.iotcentreal A model MyClass from a "models" sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.models.my_class (import from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.models works like before) An operation class MyClassOperations from an operations sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.operations.my_class_operations (import from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.operations works like before) Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Model OperationInputs has a new parameter type
- Model ErrorDetails has a new parameter details
- Added operation AppsOperations.check_subdomain_availability
- Operation AppsOperations.check_name_availability has a new signature
- azure-mgmt-nspkg is not installed anymore on Python 3 (PEP420-based namespace package)
- Replace API version by 2018-09-01
- Initial Release with support for 2017-07-01-privatepreview
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for azure_mgmt_iotcentral-9.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl