Microsoft Azure IoTCentral Management Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure IoTCentral Management Client Library. This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8. For a more complete view of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release
For code examples, see IoTCentral Management on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model AppTemplate has a new parameter industry
- Model AppTemplate has a new parameter locations
- Model Operation has a new parameter properties
- Model Operation has a new parameter origin
- Model AppTemplate has a new parameter name
- Model AppTemplate no longer has parameter app_template_name
- Model AppPatch has a new parameter sku
- Removed operation AppsOperations.list_templates
- Added operation AppsOperations.list_templates
General Breaking Changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if from some import. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place. IoTCentralClient cannot be imported from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.iot_central_client anymore (import from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal works like before) IoTCentralClientConfiguration import has been moved from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.iot_central_client to azure.mgmt.iotcentreal A model MyClass from a "models" sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.models.my_class (import from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.models works like before) An operation class MyClassOperations from an operations sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.operations.my_class_operations (import from azure.mgmt.iotcentreal.operations works like before) Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Model OperationInputs has a new parameter type
- Model ErrorDetails has a new parameter details
- Added operation AppsOperations.check_subdomain_availability
- Operation AppsOperations.check_name_availability has a new signature
- azure-mgmt-nspkg is not installed anymore on Python 3 (PEP420-based namespace package)
- Replace API version by 2018-09-01
- Initial Release with support for 2017-07-01-privatepreview
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_iotcentral-4.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-iotcentral-4.1.0.zip (29.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_iotcentral-4.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl