Microsoft Azure Management Groups Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Management Groups Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure sdk python release.
To learn how to use this package, see the quickstart guide
For docs and references, see Python SDK References Code samples for this package can be found at Management Management on docs.microsoft.com. Additional code samples for different Azure services are available at Samples Repo
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Model ManagementGroupDetails has a new parameter path
- Model ManagementGroupDetails has a new parameter management_group_ancestors
- Model ManagementGroupDetails has a new parameter management_group_ancestors_chain
- Operation ManagementGroupSubscriptionsOperations.get_subscriptions_under_management_group has a new signature
- Operation ManagementGroupsOperations.list has a new signature
- Operation EntitiesOperations.list has a new signature
- Operation ManagementGroupsOperations.get_descendants has a new signature
- Model ManagementGroup no longer has parameter path
This is beta preview version.
This version uses a next-generation code generator that introduces important breaking changes, but also important new features (like unified authentication and async programming).
General breaking changes
Credential system has been completly revamped:
msrestazure.azure_active_directoryinstances are no longer supported, use the
azure-identityclasses instead: https://pypi.org/project/azure-identity/
credentialsparameter has been renamed
configattribute no longer exists on a client, configuration should be passed as kwarg. Example:
MyClient(credential, subscription_id, enable_logging=True). For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in init documentation of azure-core
You can't import a
versionmodule anymore, use
Operations that used to return a
msrest.polling.LROPollernow returns a
azure.core.polling.LROPollerand are prefixed with
Exceptions tree have been simplified and most exceptions are now
CloudErrorhas been removed).
Most of the operation kwarg have changed. Some of the most noticeable:
rawhas been removed. Equivalent feature can be found using
cls, a callback that will give access to internal HTTP response for advanced user
- For a complete set of supported options, see the parameters accept in Request documentation of azure-core
General new features
- Type annotations support using
typing. SDKs are mypy ready.
- This client has now stable and official support for async. Check the
aionamespace of your package to find the async client.
- This client now support natively tracing library like OpenCensus or OpenTelemetry. See this tracing quickstart for an overview.
- Model EntityInfo has a new parameter number_of_children
- Model EntityInfo has a new parameter number_of_child_groups
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_managementgroups-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (58.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-managementgroups-1.0.0.zip (68.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_managementgroups-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for azure-mgmt-managementgroups-1.0.0.zip