Microsoft Azure Reservations Client Library for Python
Microsoft Azure SDK for Python
This is the Microsoft Azure Reservations Client Library.
Azure Resource Manager (ARM) is the next generation of management APIs that replace the old Azure Service Management (ASM).
This package has been tested with Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8.
For the older Azure Service Management (ASM) libraries, see azure-servicemanagement-legacy library.
For a more complete set of Azure libraries, see the azure bundle package.
For code examples, see Reservations on docs.microsoft.com.
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions, please file an issue in the Issues section of the project.
- Added operation group QuotaRequestsOperations
- Added operation group QuotaOperations
- Added operation group QuotaRequestOperations
- Added operation group AutoQuotaIncreaseOperations
- Added operation group QuotasOperations
- Fixed Catalog model structure not matching actual API
- Removed CatalogBillingPlansItem that could be considered a breaking change
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter billing_plan
- Model CalculatePriceResponseProperties has a new parameter payment_schedule
- Model ReservationOrderResponse has a new parameter plan_information
- Model ReservationOrderResponse has a new parameter billing_plan
- Model Catalog has a new parameter billing_plans
- Model PurchaseRequest has a new parameter billing_plan
- Operation ReservationOrderOperations.get has a new signature
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter term
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew_properties
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew_source
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter billing_scope_id
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew
- Model ReservationProperties has a new parameter renew_destination
- Model Patch has a new parameter renew_properties
- Model Patch has a new parameter renew
- Model PurchaseRequest has a new parameter renew
- Added operation ReservationOperations.available_scopes
- Added operation group AzureReservationAPIOperationsMixin
- Operation ReservationOperations.get has a new signature
General breaking changes
This version uses a next-generation code generator that might introduce breaking changes if from some import. In summary, some modules were incorrectly visible/importable and have been renamed. This fixed several issues caused by usage of classes that were not supposed to be used in the first place.
- AzureReservationAPI cannot be imported from azure.mgmt.reservations.azure_reservation_api anymore (import from azure.mgmt.reservations works like before)
- AzureReservationAPIConfiguration import has been moved from azure.mgmt.reservations.azure_reservation_api to azure.mgmt.reservations
- A model MyClass from a “models” sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.reservations.models.my_class (import from azure.mgmt.reservations.models works like before)
- An operation class MyClassOperations from an operations sub-module cannot be imported anymore using azure.mgmt.reservations.operations.my_class_operations (import from azure.mgmt.reservations.operations works like before)
Last but not least, HTTP connection pooling is now enabled by default. You should always use a client as a context manager, or call close(), or use no more than one client per process.
- Added operation ReservationOrderOperations.purchase
- Added operation ReservationOrderOperations.calculate
- Add redhat support
- Model Patch has a new parameter ‘name’
- Enum ReservedResourceType has a new value ‘cosmos_db’
- Provide enum definitions when applicable
- Changed Update Reservation API
- Added optional InstanceFlexibility parameter
- Support for InstanceFlexibility
- Support for ReservedResourceType (VirtualMachines, SqlDatabases, SuseLinux)
- Upgrade to rest api version 2018-06-01
- Updated Get Catalog API
- Added required parameter ‘reserved_resource_type’
- Added optional parameter ‘location’
- Updated Catalog model
- Renamed property ‘capabilities’ to ‘sku_properties’
- Removed properties ‘size’ and ‘tier’
- Updated ReservationProperties model
- Removed property ‘kind’
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size azure_mgmt_reservations-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (52.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size azure-mgmt-reservations-0.7.0.zip (83.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for azure_mgmt_reservations-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for azure-mgmt-reservations-0.7.0.zip